These potatoes are the dish you didn’t know you needed. They are soft, roasted, garlicky, buttery and Three Cheesy Bites of deliciousness.
- 1kg Roasting Potatoes (skin on)
- Salt and Pepper
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 125g butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- Fresh Thyme Sprigs
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 Cup Charlie’s Three Cheese Mini Cheese Bites crushed
- Par-boil your potatoes until soft but still firm.
- While they are boiling, pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees (fan forced) and line a baking tray.
- Once ready, drain the potatoes thoroughly and place the onto the prepared tray.
- Take a glass and press onto each potato softly and carefully. You want them to stay together and not fall apart. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, melt butter, garlic and thyme over a low heat. Be careful not to burn the butter!
- Remove your tray from the oven and drizzle the butter mixture over potatoes. Top with grated cheddar and crushed Charlies Three Cheese Mini Cheese Bites.
- Place back into the oven for another 15 min until golden.
- Serve with chopped chives or micro greens.