You’ll be sure to impress with this super healthy, vegan & delicious Parfait. Perfect for breakfast or as a wholesome yet decadent dessert. Recipe creation via our friend Noor Alsabah.
- ½ cup diced mango bite-size pieces
- 3-4 strawberries cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 kiwi skin removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 diced nectarine cut into bite-size pieces
- Berries for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Yogurt (or any yogurt of your choice)
- 2 Fig and Cranberry Charlie’s Plant-Powered Artisan Cookies
- 1 1/2 tbsp Honey or maple syrup to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Crush both the Charlie’s Fig and Cranberry Plant-powered Artisan Cookies in a food processor or roughly crush/crumble with your hands.
- Take 2 serving glasses or bowls (we prefer to use clear glasses for extra decadence.
- Create the bottom layer by adding 2 tablespoons of crushed Cookies to both glasses.
- Add a layer of fruits and repeat with Cookies, fruits & yogurt to form another layer.
- Continue until you reach 3cm from the top of the glass.
- Top it off with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and granola, and any berries you have on hand (here we used blackberries and strawberries).
- To finish we recommended drizzling with honey/maple syrup
Note these decadent Parfaits can be made and stored for up to 3-5 days. Please just cover with sustainable clingwrap and refrigerate, removing only when ready to serve.