Ice cream and Cookies? Say less!
- 450g Charlie’s Cookie Dough – Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter Flavour
- 5 Scoops Plant-Based Icream
- 200g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 40g Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper (tray should be approximately 33cm x 24cm).
- One at a time, roll 2 heaped tablespoons of cookie dough (approximately 45g) into a ball and place on prepared tray. There will be 10 balls in total.
- Flatten balls slightly using your hands.
- NOTE: the flatter the balls, the crispier the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes for a chewy centre or up to 13 minutes for a crunchier cookie.
- Remove cookies from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place half the cookies bottom side up on the lined baking tray.
- Place vegan dark chocolate and coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Place 1 scoop of plant-based ice cream in the centre of the cookies on the tray and sandwich each with a second cookie.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the cookie sandwiches.
- Set in freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.