Oozing with delicious fudgy chocolate, you can’t go wrong with our Cookie Dough Brownies!
- 125g Charlie’s Plant-Powered Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 170g Nuttelex Original
- 100g silken tofu
- 115g coconut yoghurt
- 250g caster sugar
- 75g aquafaba
- 65g cocoa
- 135g plain flour
- 4g baking powder
- 2g salt
- 2g vanilla essence
- 135g chopped dark chocolate chips
- 75g Charlie’s Plant-Powered Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (for the top of brownie)
- Pre heat oven to 175 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper, ensuring that the sides are lined above the edge of tray(tray should be approx 20cm x 20cm).
- Whisk together the Nuttelex, silken tofu, coconut yoghurt, caster sugar, vanilla essence and aquafaba on high speed for 3 minutes. (NOTE: this mix will look quite lumpy, trust me it’s ok!).
- Add in the plain flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, Charlie’s Plant-Powered Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and salt and mix on low speed for 1 minute, then moving to high speed for 2 minutes until well combined
- Fold through dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a baking tray and dollop teaspoon size balls of cookie dough onto the top of the brownie.
- Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 22 minutes.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Enjoy on it’s own or with ice cream!