A perfect celebration of flavours!
- 900g Charlie’s Choc Chip Cookie Dough
- 100g Dark Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 125g Nuttelex Original
- 250g Icing Sugar Mixture
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Plant-based milk
- 50g Vegan Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line a springform baking tin with baking paper, ensuring the sides are lined above the edge of the tin (tin should be approximately 20cm in diameter)
- Using your hands or a spatula press 300g of Charlie’s Choc Chip Cookie Dough into the base of the pre-prepared baking tin reaching the side.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool
- Remove 600g of Charlie’s Choc Chip Cookie Dough from the fridge and rest on bench for 15 minutes to soften
- In a medium bowl mix cookie dough and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Poor mixture over cooled cookie dough base ensuring it is spread evenly and set in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl beat Nuttelex Original using electric beaters on high spead until pale and fluffy.
- Add icing sugar mixture, vanilla essence, salt and plant-based milk and beat on low speed for 1 minute, increase to high speed for 5 minutes until ingredients are well combined and frosting is smooth.
- Place frosting into a piping bag with star nozzle.
- Remove chilled cake from springform tin and press vegan sprinkles around the side of the cake.
- With prepared piping bag pipe rosettes covering the top of the cake.
- Set in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving
- We suggest to drizzle chocolate or chocolate sauce and crushed cookies onto the top of the cake for extra deliciousness. Flavours such as raspberry powder, cocoa powder of your favourite liquid flavour may be added to the frosting mixture for taste.