This delicious recipe is packed with vegetables, topped with Charlie’s Classic Italian Mini Cheese Bites, is perfect for the festive season and is sure to warm your heart.
Recipe shared by @andys__kitchen
- 1 Eggplant thinly sliced
- 3 Tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 4 Yellow Squash thinly sliced
- 2 Zucchini’s thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Passata
- ¼ Brown Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Bunch Fresh Basil
- Bunch Fresh Thyme
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan
- ½ cup Charlie’s Classic Italian Mini Cheese Bites
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Blend together the passata, garlic, brown onion and basil until smooth. Then line your baking dish with the passata.
- Prepare your eggplant, tomatoes, red onion, yellow squash and zucchinis by thinly slicing them into disks.
- Take each of the vegetables and one after the other rotate them in an upright position until the whole dish is filled.
- Crush up the Charlie’s Classic Italian Mini Cheese Bites until they are a breadcrumb consistency and spread evenly across the top of the ratatouille.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with fresh thyme and parmesan and enjoy.
- 30 minutes