This one tray salmon bake will be on repeat all summer. The crumb has those classic Italian flavours we love, as well as fresh herbs, lemon and jammy sweetness from summer peaches. This will leave you wanting more!
- 100g Classic Italian Cheese Bites
- 1/2 x Red Onion finely diced
- 1 x Peach stoned and finely diced
- 1/4 Cup of Mint chopped
- 1/4 Cup of Parsley chopped
- 1/4 Cup of Basil chopped
- 1 X Chilli (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 X Lemon
- 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To make the crumb Combine red onion, peach, mint, parsley and basil in a bowl.
- Add lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon, olive oil, and chilli (if using) into your mixture and gently stir.
- Gently crush Charlie’s Classic Italian Cheese Bites and add to the crumb mixture.
(Tip: open the bag of cheese bites on one end, then hold it on that end whilst you use a rolling to hit the bag, this method contains everything in the bag and limits mess.)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste!
- Line a tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place salmon onto the tray and top your entire mixture on top of the salmon….yup pile it up! Bake for 30min or until cooked to through to your desired level. As this cooks it will turn the peaches jammy, increase the flavour in your mixture, and make your classic Italian cheese bite crumb, crunchy and delicious!
- Serve with some salad greens and enjoy.