Need a super simple, 5 ingredient recipe to satisfy your cookie cravings?
@run2food has you covered!
- Makes 10 Cookie Pods
- 1 Tub of Vegan Cookie Dough
- 1/4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoonds coconut oil,
- melted 40g Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/ 360 degrees Line 10 muffins tins with non-stick liners
- Place a generous tablespoon of cookie dough in the base of each muffin hole and press to form a thin tart shell around the rim (about 0.5cm)
- Bake for 10 minutes until the edges are golden.
- After 10 minutes, the cookie dough will look risen and resemble a muffin, remove from the oven and use a spoon to flatten the centre of the cookie dough to form a well
- Place the muffin trays in fridge to cool whilst you make the caramel
- Peanut caramel: in a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup until smooth.
- Place a tablespoon in the centre of each cookie dough cup
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the top of each pod
- Place in the fridge for 30 mins to allow the caramel to set before serving
*Storage tips: in an airtight container the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for months, allowing it to thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes prior to serving