A light delicious dip, perfect to pair with our Mini Cheese Bites!
- 3 Beetroots medium-sized
- 6-7 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- ½ tsp ground Cumin
- ½ tsp ground Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Paprika
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp ground Pepper
- Nuts, pumpkin seeds and feta for garnish
- Preheat oven to 220ºC
- Scrub beetroots and wrap them in aluminium foil.
- Wrap the garlic pods in foil.
- Bake the beetroots for 1 hour in the oven.
- After 30 minutes, place wrapped garlic pods in oven to bake.
- Cool and peel the beetroot.
- Chop the beets roughly
- In a food processor, place the beets, garlic, yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and paprika. Blend till smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill till required. Serve with our Mini Cheese Bites – delicious!