Ice cream and Cookies? Say less!
- 450g Charlie’s Cookie Dough – Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter Flavour
- 5 Scoops Plant-Based Icream
- 200g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 40g Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper (tray should be approximately 33cm x 24cm).
2. One at a time, roll 2 heaped tablespoons of cookie dough (approximately 45g) into a ball and place on prepared tray. There will be 10 balls in total.
3. Flatten balls slightly using your hands.
NOTE: the flatter the balls, the crispier the cookies.
4. Bake for 10 minutes for a chewy centre or up to 13 minutes for a crunchier cookie.
5. Remove cookies from oven and set aside to cool.
1. Place half the cookies bottom side up on the lined baking tray.
2. Place vegan dark chocolate and coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
3. Place 1 scoop of plant-based ice cream in the centre of the cookies on the tray and sandwich each with a second cookie.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate over the cookie sandwiches.
5. Set in freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.