A berry-lious treat!
- 250g Charlie’s Choc Chip Cookie Dough
- 115g Desiccated Coconut
- 125g Condensed Coconut Milk
- 20g Coconut Oil, Melted
- 300g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 40g Coconut Oil
- 15g Whole Freeze Dried Raspberries
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a square baking tin with baking paper, ensuring the sides are lined above the edge of the tin (tin should be approximately 20cm x 20cm).
2. Using your hands or a spatula, press 250g Charlie’s Choc Chip Cookie Dough into the base of the prepared baking tin, reaching all edges.
3. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
1. In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix desiccated coconut and condensed coconut milk.
2. Add melted coconut oil and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over the cooled cookie dough base and ensure that it is spread evenly.
4. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
1. Place vegan dark chocolate and coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
2. Pour chocolate topping over the cooled coconut layer and spread evenly.
3. Crush freeze dried raspberries over the chocolate layer before the chocolate sets.
4. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until the chocolate top is hard.
5. Remove slice from the fridge for 10 minutes to soften.
6. Cut slice using a hot knife to prevent chocolate top from cracking.