A better future
As an Australia manufacturer, we believe it’s our responsibility to be a business that is a force for good. To ensure we protect people, and the planet wherever we can.
Charlie’s Fine Food Co. is a proudly Australian, family-owned and operated business. At Charlie’s Fine Food Co we have accepted that global warming is a reality and that humankind and our pursuit of economic advancement significantly contributed to this phenomena.
We are committed to operating and growing our business in an environmentally sustainable way. We agree to being an industry leader in environmental change.
To achieve this, we will be innovative whenever possible in reducing our environmental footprint. We will share the benefit of our experience and knowledge with others.
To help us achieve our mission, we commit to:
- Leading by example and contributing to a shared understanding that environmental sustainability makes good business sense.
- Testing new innovations and implementing industry best practice environmental solutions in baking technology.
- Engage with our staff, customers, and suppliers in environmental best practice techniques.
- Working with suppliers and industry to encourage increased adoption of environmentally sustainable practices.
- Improve our energy efficiency and reducing water wastage and greenhouse gas emissions across our business.
- Implementing waste minimisation initiative throughout our business, where possible.
- Promoting efficient transport solutions that impacts of our supply chain.
We see sustainable business growth and operation as achievable, fundamental an important issue for our business and community into the future.
We seek to create an atmosphere of opportunities to not only reduce our own environmental footprint but to help create an awareness in our stakeholders about how they too can help improve the world we and our children live in.
We constantly remind ourselves that it is not only good for the planet, but it is good for long term sustainable business.