Charlie’s Famous Mac & Cheese With Parmesan & Tomato Cheese Bikkie Crumble
20 minutes + cooking time
1 packet macaroni pasta
1 TSP salt
1 can tomato soup
½ can diced tomatoes
3 TBSP tomato paste
300g shredded cheese (a mixture of mozzarella, cheddar & parmesan is best!)
1 TSP minced garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
100g Charlie’s Parmesan & Tomato Cheese Bikkie Bites (crumbled)
- In a large pot, fill ¾ way with water and 1 TSP salt and set on stove on high heat to boil
- Once boiled, add in macaroni pasta and cook until soft
- Drain and rinse with warm water. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Using the large pot, pour wet ingredients, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste into the pot and place on medium heat. Stir for 2 minutes and then add macaroni. Using a wooden spoon, ensure all pasta is coated in sauce. Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- Transfer macaroni into an oven safe baking dish and flatten using a wooden spoon.
- Pour Charlie’s Parmesan & Tomato Cheese Bikkie Bites crumble over the top of the mac & cheese, ensuring the top surface is covered.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown (keep an eye out to make sure the crumble doesn’t burn!)
- Serve hot and enjoy!